Tesla has officially sent out the first invitations to the upcoming September 29 Model X launch event at the Fremont factory. In typical Tesla fashion, the invitation teases with just a smidgen of information. Most prominent are the falcon wing doors along with a first look at the new headlight design – previously masked off as seen in the Model X spy shots gallery.
Tesla held a similar launch event for the Model S back in 2012 at the Fremont, California factory. And with any Tesla event, we know the world will be watching as they debut this highly-anticipated electric crossover SUV.
What to look for:
- How will the 2nd row seats operate?
- Will there be a photochromatic continuous windshield?
- What additional options will be available in the Model X Design Studio?
- What type of Autopilot hardware will the Model X have?
- Will Elon make the announcement for the upcoming Firmware 7.0?
- Demonstration of the much-anticipated falcon wing doors
Panasonic Demonstrates Falcon Wing Doors at CES
Interested in solar? Get a solar cost estimate and find out how much a solar system would cost for your home or business.