Who needs a Tesla Ranger when you can reference the most popular Tesla Model S Do It Yourself (DIY) and How-To video series here.
We’re often amazed by the over inflated prices service stations charge for simple maintenance work that most anybody could do themselves. The goal here is to compile a list of the most useful and most popular How-To videos for the Tesla Model S. We’ll be covering both maintenance related videos as well as installation videos for popular aftermarket upgrades.
We’ll also be highlighting new firmware updates as they get released so be sure to check back often!
New Owner Tutorials
- New Owner Walkthrough
- Installing the Model S Front License Plate without Drilling
- Rear Facing Seats Demonstration
- Building a Tesla UMC Wall Mount for Under $10
Tesla Tips, Tricks and How-Tos
- Tesla Model S Tips & Tricks
- How to “Jump Start your Tesla Model S
- How to Remove the Tesla Model S Nose Cone
- How to Raise and Lower your Tesla Model S
- How to Properly Close the Model S ‘Frunk’
Tesla Model S Aftermarket Upgrades
- How to Black Out your Tesla Model S using Plasti Dip
- How to Install the Tesla Model S Lighted T
- What is a “Wrapped” Tesla Model S?
- How to Install the Tesla Model S Front Camera Touchscreen Switch Kit
- DIY Tesla Model S Dash Cam Installation
See the full guide on how to install the Tesla Model S Front License Plate
The UMC packs quite a bit of weight into its charging brick and it dangles precariously cantilevered on an adapter. Over time this weight can weaken the connections between the car and the plug, leading to the risk of overheating, arcing or a short circuit. To eliminate this problem you need to support the weight of the UMC. But can you do it cheaply? [Read More]
Author of book ‘Owning Model S’, Nick J Howe, reveals some never before seen Model S tips and tricks in this great compilation video.
Despite being one of the most technological vehicles on the road today, starting the Tesla Model S still relies on your clunky and traditional 12v lead acid battery. Here’s a video that describes how to “jump start” your Model S should the 12v battery ever go kaput.
The Tesla Model S active air suspension dynamically lowers the vehicle at higher speeds in order to improve aerodynamics and increase driving range. As seen in the following video, the ride height of the vehicle can be set to varying heights through the on board touch screen display.
A cost effective process of applying decorative and protective film to your Tesla Model S to transform it into a completely new look. Read more about the process of wrapping your Tesla Model S.
NW Auto Salon Tesal Model S Wrapped in XPEL Stealth Film
Impressive Auto Tesla Model S Wrapped in Helix Autumn Colour Gloss