Tesla has published the Owner’s Manual for the Model Y, giving new owners a comprehensive guide on how to operate the company’s first all-electric crossover.
The Tesla Model Y Owner’s Manual goes online as the company begins first deliveries to customers throughout the nation, including first reports of customer cars making their way to buyers in California, Washington, Florida, New York, Utah, and beyond.
The vast majority of Model Y features are reminiscent of those found in its Model 3 sibling, although there are some key differences as follows:
- Tesla Model Y first in-depth REVIEW: How do the rear seats recline?
- Tesla Model Y first impressions: Size, rear seats, cargo space, and more
- Tesla Model Y vs. Tesla Model 3: What are the key differences?
- Tesla Model Y wireless phone charger
- Tesla Model Y power liftgate in action (video)
- Tesla Model Y key fob with passive entry